Waypoint Community Church exists to be a place on a journey where a traveler can change or adjust their course toward Christ.
- Come as you are. Seriously. We don’t care about how you dress. We don’t care how much or how little you know about the Bible or God.
- There will be some music. We like a variety so you just never know. Sometimes it’s loud, sometimes it’s quiet and reflective. We use various musical styles to help us worship our amazing God.
- Our services are interactive and engaging. We believe what we talk about at church should be relevant and applicable to your daily life, so we try to give practical insight into what God says in His Word.
- We sit at round tables in the main room. They allow us to bring food and drinks into the auditorium, but we also use them to help with some of the interactive things we do.
- Lastly, and most importantly, you can expect a group of people that are committed to living the way Jesus taught us to live while loving each other and everyone else. We actively serve in our communities and care about our families.
Waypoint Community Church
56893 County Road 29
Goshen, IN 46528